We recommend that you make your booking on a desk top computer rather than on a smartphone to avoid any difficulties with the mobile interface.
1. Click into the link above.
2. If using the booking system for the first time, register onto Power-Diary.
3. If you have used Power-Diary before, login.
4. Select the service required.
5. Select the date and time in the available time slots.
6. You will receive a reminder SMS the day before your appointment.
Appointments are scheduled with Trudy / Xavier in advance with Power Dairy and that time is set aside for you in good faith by Trudy / Xavier. It is your responsibility to check that you are able to attend arranged appointment times and notify or rearrange your appointments well in advance if you are unable to attend. The following charges apply for cancellations unless the time is able to be filled by another client: 24 hours’ notice 50% of scheduled full fee; less than 12 hours’ notice 100% of scheduled full fee. Please note: Medicare or other rebates do not apply to missed appointments.
ALL cancellations on the day of the appointment, or appointments that you have made and fail to attend will be invoiced to you at the full fee amount. If the invoice is not paid within 30 days of issuing, further measurements are consulted. Likewise, the client is liable for other psychology services rendered by their prior arrangement to which point notification of cancellation is received.
We hope to see you soon.
Trudy & Xavier